Friday, March 18, 2011

Eons of love

Thinking I don’t know you
physically
I don’t really
spiritually happened eons ago
infinite exchanges of feelings
our time is a revolving door
I chase your soul
to both ends of the universe
very attached to you
I’m sore when you’re sore
how deep it could really
could get
directions parallel
before our time
over me you chose hell
something happened in our journeys
something threw you off  my course
another soul with a dark past
even though mine had moments
but he is very connected with our opponent
grace and mercy is the reason
why our soul became kindred
consciously surrendering
words of massage therapy

Your scared because you thought
you became like him
vampires
we're both searching with no eyes
who needs them
when we are magnetically pulled
his gravity can’t pull me away from you too long
takes more than his evil to succumb a beautiful
spirit like yours
a soul that’s has wisdom
turning into queendom
even at your worst
not one hair was burnt
you still will come out first
as the healing waters you still thirst
embrace of your soul kiss
remembrances of  our subterranean bliss
understanding we can’t be together
topically you have a man
souls don’t have a time or space
when you need me
I’m just one prayer away
still connects me to our special place
to help fortify our base
our passion fruit together as we taste

No comments:

Post a Comment