Thursday, May 17, 2012

SOULDIERS STORY....

Amusement for others ... was it ever for me....
 rewound words in my head .... backwards paragraphs..misplaced laughs
math of the conceitedness ... could they always read it .. the way I wrote it ..
of course not it wouldn't  be poetry.....
the SOULDIER .. 
comes back with a vengeance .. the most high .....said its his .....
so in my return
 giving him all my  receipts ....
so I back away again...
 let the past become the block that holds up my temple ....
those pillars had been crushed....
the great architect.. doesn't need any stones ... so I don't ever get stoned
just a lonely poet when it comes to my thought...
most prophets doesn't have 
an million twitter followers....
that eat in their living room.. everyday...

eggs that's been previously hatch makes up..for this type of  abuse....and his name misuse...
using right angles...forming  a truce.
...when others opts for obtuse...
we all are slightly off.... but the great creators judges
 on life's curb....
when our enemies  placing our heads on his  chopping block 
a firm kick 
as we biting the end of the avenue ....
my images disturbing ... but to deter .....
 
 Disregarding the way we were.....
 SO ...have fun at your amusement park.....
.
Cotton candy.. and the roller coasters rides ... besides it summer
I'm in this underground tunnel 
learning to be more effective..with my present 
that was given to give to ....lambs without guidance 
Shepherds are needed 
others ...aborted their jobs....

I used to call it a curse....thinking myself  without ..it...
unimaginable 
life is never rehearsed.....
we live once....
 to give insight through a verse
allowing  the most high ..love to disburse....
staying humble....only move when he orders....
my boot camp... as I await for approval and  his official stamp....




No comments:

Post a Comment