Friday, September 14, 2012

Last time....

If this is....
 the Last time...
 I put confident ink on this paper
maybe in our future
 bodies  could turn into misty ...vapor
this becomes my moment
 I have to share .....
I love you...
  earth may crumble ....
under our blues
 moons may fall into our deep abyss ....
with our bouyant love
I have nothing to lose....
blindfolded us...we will still choose
commitment

I found what money couldnt buy
in my lifetime
uncovered an emotion inwhich my heart couldnt lie

My soul was hit so hard .... as I  constantly prayed for you
in your weakness
as I was humbled by this tragedy

 I had to be strong
while listening to you.....
could this be.....

Our final destination of our fingers tips .......reaching  towards each other
to grasps.....
I lamented ..... then cradled......thinking  with true love..... beating any odds
like my favorite romantic movies ..... those  events ...  only what a fairy could tell....
Im not looking for fantasy  ....looking for my  gravity
to hold me .... to hold you .... when there are earthquakes
.....as my violent winds dries my tears
 memories of  our lasting sentiments
 keeps my feet planted ...
your heart.... my only homebase
thinking if  you go
playing on repeat ...in my mental
I...  would want to imagine....

.......warmth.....
entangled in your embrace ....leaving my earthly treasure
to feel only my own flesh
if so....
...Im there with quantum physics
time doesnt have any affect on our love....
Im going to be your compass
directing you...... its going to be okay.... please adhere to my whispers
love.....
....I will never become your ghost
when there are phantoms in your life .....
dont run away from my spirit.....I will be there
 anytime you need me ..

you never have to say it out loud....I know you scared
secretly frighten.....confident topically
we will fight this one together
I dont want to lose you......praying for faith ....claiming  its not so....

When I was immersed in my darken tunnel
your format encased a  glow ... emitting postive light....
assuring this sun..... I will soon  again  invite.....
I want to be the same way when it gets closer to your night ....
if your air supply...becomes  thin......mouth to mouth.....would begin
as my words would help in your   life....dedicated.....
lover ..... in flight for more of your devotion..... holding you up.....
while your hoping.....my love and faith closes... whats been  pryed open
doubt will never  have its ways.... in our lives ......again

nlistic souldier

No comments:

Post a Comment