Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WELFARE....(DONT STARE)

Well please take care ....Ive done all I could do...
so please dont ask me again....
I have more than  enough
but your begging..its getting on my nerves
I cant stand the sound of your discounted whiny voice...
....its even more annoying than
The noise of  your belly growling ,,,,,
this is why im howling. since you calling me a wolf
you would never get any of my  golden tickets....
besides I dont need to hunt and worry ...when have this black card
my true american expression......when your guessing where is you next meal
coming from.....
wearing that dusty black all the time...when I clothed in teal suit ...
but my feelings are never blue....I ride off the back of the many
giving a small perentage to this few......thats caught in the middle
of my sea of debt..... from my morgue ....I mean MORTGAGE.....
sounds like.....you dont have a clue on even getting raft for safety .....much less
a yacht.....still taxing you for all you  got......
My elitism plot......forget giving you a window or a  pot.....sit you on my skid row
where concrete oven bakes you...... now thats really hot....
Im the real fireman....lil wayne....dont even have a shot.....
Im also sick of you calling me uncle.....just call you family when I need
 poor idiots to fight our  war.....never would  be seen with you.....
Veterans....soon you die out so those benefits....
would be for my future vets...for my next World War
so be quiet....you never fought for this country so you lower than trash
then you ask for few amounts of coins in my stash....
please dont give that ....bolony .....I eat veal......you paid into social security
 contributed all your savings to taxes....waiting on my bad healthcare for your prompt passing
Well besides ....that is your fare.......to live in my country........well ... now ......fare for your own...
PLEASE  LEAVE ME ALONE......

nlistic souldier

1 comment: